Saturday, May 15, 2010

Roots Train Reggae Podcast Episode 7

I had to drop this episode before the flurry of activity before my trip to Jamaica, so please enjoy it and understand that I wont be putting up another one for about 6 weeks or so. I will be sending back the best vibes from JA!!!! Luciano w/Sizzla- Jah Blessing, Alborosie- Kingston Town, Alborosie w/David Hines (Steel Pulse)- Steppin Out, Alborosie- I Am, Sugar Minott- International Herbalist, Sugar Minott- Every Little Thing, Sugar Minott- Thanks & Praise, Lucky Dube- Respect, Black Uhuru (Don Carlos)- Dread In The Mountain, Black Uhuru (Michael Rose)- I Love King Selassie, Kiddus I- Graduation In Zion, Freddie Macgregor- Chant Down Babylon, Jacob Miller- Healing Of The Nation, Jacob Miller- Tire Fe Lick Weed Inna Bush, Mikey Dread- Soundbwoy Special, Mikey Dread- Jah Jah Love. The image for this episode is a picture of me and The MessenJAH (Luciano) in Miami. Giving thanks for all creation! See you in late June! RASTAFARI!

No comments:

Post a Comment